Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Announcing "The Great Intervention" GOLD Membership(TM)

With the shooting of the film in the proverbial "Can" - now comes the FUN part! Assembling the raw footage - taking out my direction (action, cut, etc.) and creating the little "scenes" that make up the movie. Don't worry about any *spoilers* - I'm keeping the CRUCIAL footage TOP SECRET until the premiere.

Even I am not allowed to see certain footage until the premiere


That said, there is still OVER TWENTY HOURS of great footage!! I gave my actors/friends the situation, some basic direction and they ROSE TO THE OCCASION. Would you like to see some of what we shot?

Well, if you donated $25 or more to The Great Intervention's Kickstarter Page, congratulations, you are ALREADY a member!  On the outside looking in? Fear NOT! We are still accepting donations for publicity and film festival money -- click here to join the fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment